These easy, no-bake and three ingredient Strawberry Shooters are a quick dessert you can put together in no time! Make them in a single serving sized shot glass for a little treat with big flavor!
I love all sorts of mini desserts and especially ones that are easy to make and have simple ingredients.
This recipe has only three ingredients and can be whipped up and served in under 10 minutes. How is that for ease?
So the next time you need a quick dessert for family or friends, keep this one in mind - it is a perfect way to use up summer berries. Who's ready to get to it?
- cool whip
- fresh strawberries
- vanilla meringue cookies
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1 - in a medium bowl place the cool whip
Step 2 - add in the chopped meringue cookies
Step 3 - add in the fresh chopped strawberries
Step 4 - mix with a spatula
Lastly, you will need about 6-7 small 2 oz. shot glass. Spoon in the filling and right before serving, place a dollop of cool whip on top with a piece of fresh strawberry and a mint leave (optional).
- Strawberry Shooters can be made and served immediately - this will provide a "crunch" from the meringue cookies in the filling
- These can also be refrigerated for 1-2 days and the meringue cookie will have softened for a "creamier" texture
- Just about any fresh fruit (not tested with frozen) can be used
- I have also made a raspberry shooter that was equally delicious
Related Summer Desserts
Who's ready to grab a spoon and dig in? This a summer dessert recipe that I'm sure you will want to keep on hand.
What is a meringue cookie
A meringue cookie is made from egg whites and is light in texture - for this recipe I used vanilla store bought from Trader Joe's.
SAVE THIS PIN FOR LATER - CLICK HERE
Get the Recipe
- 1 cups meringue cookies, chopped coarsely
- 1 cup cool whip, thawed
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 6 mint leaves (optional)
- In a medium bowl combine the cool whip, meringue cookies and strawberries
- Spoon into 2 oz. shot glasses
- Top with additional cool whip, a strawberry piece and mint leaf
You could use whipped cream as well (not canned though)
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!