Spaghetti with Roasted Tomatoes is a simple and easy dish to make when tomatoes are in season.
When tomatoes are in abundance, this recipe will help you eat them in a delicious way!
Just roast them in the oven and combine with cooked pasta - easy peasy, fresh and so good!
Another pasta dish you might enjoy - Skillet Ravioli Bake
Get the Recipe
- 12 roma tomatoes halved lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove minced garlic
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbls olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 2 tbls olive oil (additional)
- 2 tbls melted butter
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place tomatoes in a 9×13 baking dish (cut side up) and sprinkle with sugar and S&P
- In a small bowl combine parsley, garlic and 2 T olive oil
- Drizzle over tomatoes then drizzle additional 2 T olive oil
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until soft
- Meanwhile cook pasta
- Place melted butter and basil in a large bowl, add cooked pasta, and cooked tomatoes. Toss and serve with parmesan cheese if desired
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!