Spaghetti with Roasted Tomatoes is a simple and easy dish to make when tomatoes are in season.
When tomatoes are in abundance, this recipe will help you eat them in a delicious way!
Just roast them in the oven and combine with cooked pasta – easy peasy, fresh and so good!
Another pasta dish you might enjoy – Skillet Ravioli Bake
- 12 roma tomatoes halved lengthwise
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbls olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 2 tbls olive oil (additional)
- 2 tbls melted butter
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place tomatoes in a 9×13 baking dish (cut side up) and sprinkle with sugar and S&P
- In a small bowl combine parsley, garlic and 2 T olive oil
- Drizzle over tomatoes then drizzle additional 2 T olive oil
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until soft
- Meanwhile cook pasta
- Place melted butter and basil in a large bowl, add cooked pasta, and cooked tomatoes. Toss and serve with parmesan cheese if desired
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 21mgSodium: 172mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.