Mini Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes are perfect for fall. The small cakes are super moist, wonderfully spiced and topped with a maple glaze.
Mini desserts are always a favorite way to enjoy a sweet treat that work well for any type of gathering.
You will especially love how easy these are to make and can even be made a couple days ahead so you can have them ready to serve.
Who's ready to start baking?
Simple ingredients are used to make the cake.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1: in a medium bowl place the cake flour and add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and baking powder
Step 2: mix until all the dry ingredients are combined and set aside
Step 3: in a large bowl place the pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, eggs and melted butter
Step 4: stir with a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is well combined
Step 5: add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture - a little at time until all flour is in bowl
Step 6: use a spatula or wooden spoon to combine the wet and dry ingredients just until mixed - may be a few lumps in batter
Have your oven pre-heated to 350 degrees and place batter in a mini bundt pan that has been coated with vegetable spray
While the cakes are baking make the frosting
Step 7: in a medium bowl beat the cream cheese until creamy
Step 8: add in powdered sugar and maple syrup until well combined then add in milk just until the glaze is the desired consistency you would like
These cute little cakes are out of the oven and ready to frost!
- to ensure a moist cake use a toothpick to check and remove from oven when the toothpick is just barely wet
- only cool in pan a few minutes then invert onto a baking rack to cool completely
- frosting can be put on two ways - the fastest is to dip the tops into the cream cheese frosting (see picture above); the other is to thin it down a bit and drizzle over the tops letting it drip down (see picture below)
- these cakes can be frozen once they are cooled and before they are frosted - wrap each individually in plastic wrap and store in a large bag or container then glaze after they are defrosted
- I store mine in an airtight container in the refrigerator - they should last about a week
- after glazing, if desired, top with chopped walnuts or pecans. I sprinkled mine with a pumpkin spice-sugar mixture
Related Recipes with Pumpkin
- Pumpkin Banana Quick Bread
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Pumpkin Pop Tarts
- Pumpkin Muffins with Pecan Streusel
- No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
Why you will love these Mini Pumpkin Spice Cakes. They are single serving size and well, they have pumpkin! What could be better than that!
PIN THIS DELICIOUS BUNDT CAKE RECIPE HERE
Get the Recipe
Mini Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cakes
Cute cakes for fall with pumpkin spice - very easy to make and delicious!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup salted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla paste or extract
- 1 cup cake flour, sifted
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon milk (as needed for desired consistency)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray pan with vegetable spray
- In a medium mixing bowl combine cake flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice - set aside
- In a large mixing bowl combine the puree, eggs, vanilla and melted butter
- Add dry ingredients to wet; stirring until just combined
- Spoon batter into pan (about 2-3 tablespoons) and bake for 12 minutes; check with a toothpick and if it comes out just slightly wet remove
- Cool 5 minutes on rack; then remove from pan and let cool completely
- Make frosting by creaming cream cheese until light then add powdered sugar at a low speed
- Add in maple syrup
- Use milk to get desired consistency
- Either dip tops in frosting or drizzle
- NOTE: you will have leftover frosting
SEE POST FOR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 61mgSodium: 154mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
I was inspired to make this recipe from Sue Bee Homemaker
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!
Join the discussion