Whip up this easy, fall dessert in no time. You’ll love the creamy and smooth No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake piped on tangy ginger snap crumbs served in individual cups – it’s a perfect combination that will please your family and friends!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake
I hope you are still in a pumpkin mood, because I’m still churning out some pumpkin recipes for your palate to enjoy! A couple weeks ago I made these pumpkin spice puff pastry rolls. I’m craving all the pumpkin recipes this time of year.
What I especially love about this recipe, well two things, is that they are made in individual cup servings and come together in 15 minutes. They are great for an after dinner treat or for the holidays.
These no bake pumpkin cheesecakes are impressive looking and will win high raves from your guests.
So why go to all the fuss of making a pumpkin pie, when you can make these tasty treats in no time!
What ingredient are needed for No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake?
- Ginger Snap Cookies
- Cream Cheese
- Pumpkin Puree
- Vanilla Paste (or extract)
- Dark Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Spice
- Whipped Topping
How do you make No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake?
Start by crushing the ginger snaps and combining with melted butter. Divide the mixture into 6 (4) oz. glass cups, pat down and place in refrigerator until filling is made.
In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, vanilla, puree, brown sugar, and the spices – pumpkin spice, nutmeg and cinnamon. Mix well then fold in by hand 1 cup of whipped topping (i.e, Cool Whip)
Spoon or pipe the filling onto the prepared cups.
Top with the remaining whipped topping and add sprinkles or caramel sauce if desired.
These can be eaten immediately or let set up for an hour in the refrigerator.
Can you make no bake cheesecake ahead of time?
Yes, you could make these up a day in advance and cover the cups (minus the whipped topping) with plastic wrap. When you are ready to serve, add the whipped topping and sprinkles.
Other tips for making no bake pumpkin cheesecake:
I used ginger snaps for the base, but these could easily be swapped out for graham crackers or vanilla wafers.
Be sure to use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling since you will add spices.
If you would prefer not use cool whip, you could substitute heavy whipped cream that you have whipped up (in an equal amount).
- 14 ginger snap cookies
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste (or extract)
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups cool whip
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Combine crushed ginger snaps with melted butter and divide into 6 four oz. cups - press down crumbs in each cup.
- Place cups in refrigerator until filling is made
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, puree, vanilla, brown sugar, pumpkin spice, nutmeg and cinnamon
- Whip until smooth then fold in 1 cup of the cool whip
- Spoon or pipe the filling in the cups
- Top with the remaining cool whip and sprinkles (if desired)
- Can be eaten right away but do taste better if refrigerated for at least one hour
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 180mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
- No Bake Blueberry Pie – a sure winner any time of the year!
- No Bake Key Lime Pie – a trip back to the tropics!