These Pumpkin Pie Bites are an easy dessert to make! They are no bake too.
Let's hear it for the pumpkins! Tis the season and lately that is all I have been having on the brain. So today I'm sharing these super easy and super tasty Pumpkin Pie Bites.
If you are looking for a quick dessert that also happens to be no-bake and no-fuss, you've come to the right place!
As some of you know, I'm also a fan of mini desserts. I love just picking up something and popping into my mouth and if I happen to have a few, well, it still seems like I'm not eating much - ha!
I was also reminded this weekend (by the DIY Guy) that it is apple season and his co-workers were asking when I would start making those treats. Good thing our Regent apple tree is pretty loaded this year and I definitely will be making some of those recipes soon - stay tuned!
But today it is all about the bites - and they kind of look like little pumpkins as well - don't you think?
Oh and Happy Birthday today to my daughter Danielle!
Another pumpkin recipe
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup thawed cool whip
- 30 mini phyllo cups (found in frozen section)
- 30 Pecan pieces for stems
- In a medium bowl beat all ingredients (minus cool whip) until smooth and well blended
- Stir the cool whip in and refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Place mixture in piping bag and pipe into shells
- Top with a piece of pecan
- Keep refrigerated or serve immediately
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.