You say it’s your birthday – happy birthday to you with this No Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream treat! It is so easy to make and perfect for a celebration of any kind!
Summer time is ice cream time – it’s so cool, refreshing and you can never get enough – well that is at least how I feel! About twice a week I need a scoop and usually we go to our favorite parlor in town called Flapdoodles – silly name but awesome ice cream. I have a couple favorites, salty caramel and mint chocolate chip with fudge. I’m happy to have my scoop in a cup but the DIY Guy always gets a warm waffle cone. That looks great too!
If you haven’t made no-churn ice cream, I would definitely recommend it especially if you don’t own an ice cream maker. No-churn is so easy and the texture is super creamy – you won’t find any ice crystals and the first scoop is as good as the last.
Be sure to keep cool with this No Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream and I have some other recipes you might want to try:
No Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream
You say it's your birthday - happy birthday to you with this No Churn Birthday Cake Ice Cream treat! It is so easy to make and perfect for a celebration of any kind! And any dessert is fun with sprinkles, right?
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form
- In another large bowl combine the condensed milk, butter and cake mix - mix well
- Fold in the whipped cream into the mixture above with a rubber spatula then add in the sprinkles
- Spread in a large loaf pan and freeze until firm (at least 6 hours)
Note - I place my mixing bowl and beaters in freezer for about 5 minutes before whipping the heavy cream. It helps keep the mixture cold.
Be sure to enjoy these recipes from my blogger friends all summer long. I know I will be because we are all screaming for ice cream, right??