Who’s ready for a fun dessert that is bound to bring the Luck of the Irish to you? I think this Minty Shamrock Cheese Ball will do the trick!
Today’s recipe is so easy to make and will put a smile on your favorite leprechaun’s face! It’s creamy and minty. Grab vanilla wafer and dig in!
This also freeze’s well – so make one to have on hand!
- 8 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 1/2 cup crushed mint M&Ms
- Dark green and white jimmies
- Vanilla wafers
- Combine the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and extract and mix well
- Stir in M&Ms
- Shape in a ball and wrap with plastic wrap and freeze for about 2 hours
- Place 2 tbls of each green and white jimmies in bowl
- Roll cheeseball until completely coated
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place back in freezer
- Remove for 45 minutes before ready to use
- Use vanilla wafers as dippers
I may not be Irish but I sure enjoy celebrating the holiday! Top of the mornin’ to you!