Who's ready for a fun dessert that is bound to bring the Luck of the Irish to you? I think this Minty Shamrock Cheese Ball will do the trick!
Today's recipe is so easy to make and will put a smile on your favorite leprechaun's face! It's creamy and minty. Grab vanilla wafer and dig in!
This also freeze's well - so make one to have on hand!
I may not be Irish but I sure enjoy celebrating the holiday! Top of the mornin' to you!
Another St. Patrick dessert you might enjoy - Minty Brownie Bites
- 8 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon mint extract
- ½ cup crushed mint M&Ms
- Dark green and white jimmies
- 30 Vanilla wafers
- Combine the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar and extract and mix well
- Stir in M&Ms
- Shape in a ball and wrap with plastic wrap and freeze for about 2 hours
- Place 2 tbls of each green and white jimmies in bowl
- Roll cheeseball until completely coated
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place back in freezer
- Remove for 45 minutes before ready to use
- Use vanilla wafers as dippers
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!