While winter is coming to end - well at least I hope so, I still feel soup is in order! Not only is this Tomato Tortellini Soup quite tasty - it's also vegetarian and can be on your table in about 30 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 oz. baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon diced shallot
- 48 oz. vegetable broth
- 24 oz. marina sauce
- 1 cup water
- 4 oz. baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 16 oz. cheese refrigerated tortellini
- In a soup pot heat the olive over medium high heat and saute the mushrooms until they start turning brown then add shallots and saute 1 minute.
- Add water, broth, marina sauce, basil and orgeno and bring to boil; lower temp, cover and simmer for 10 minutes
- Add tortellini and cook according to package (abut 7-9 minutes)
- For last 2 minutes of cooking time, add the fresh spinach
- Top with grated cheese if desired
Another soup recipe you might like - Healthy Sweet Potato and Black Bean
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!