This Teriyaki Burger should be on your grill soon! A perfectly cooked burger with Asian flavors and a juicy slice of pineapple.
So how does a juicy Teriyaki Burger with Fresh Pineapple sound to you? I am super excited to share this recipe with you today.
It’s easy and the flavors will knock your socks flip flops off (it’s summer, right!). It’s no secret to anyone that knows me that I love my burgers. I’ve even designated Fridays as my burger and fries day – it’s a great once a week treat!!
These burgers are perfect on their own. The DIY Guy and I did not feel a need to add any other condiment – once the pineapple is grilled, it becomes soft and juicy plus with some crushed pineapple in the burgers, that keeps it moist too.
If you really wanted to add something, I would find a sesame vinaigrette dressing or some pineapple salsa.
Be sure to put this baby on your grilling plan soon! It won’t disappoint!
This SoCo Burger is also tasty!
- 1 lb ground beef (I used 85/15)
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- 4 slices fresh pineapple peeled, cored and cut into 1/2″ slices
- Preheat grill on medium high
- Combine the hamburg, shallots, ginger, crushed pineapple, sesame oil, S&P and soy sauce
- Form 4 equal patties
- Grill the pineapple slices until grill mark are on both sides
- Grill the burgers until desired doneness
- Grill buns
- Place burger on bun and top with pineapple
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 508Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 551mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 36g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.