These easy, fluffy and made from scratch Sheet Pan Pancakes can be made quickly and less time in the kitchen! I bet you even have these ingredients in your pantry.
To flip or not to flip is the question and the answer is no flip! Sheet pan pancakes taste exactly like regular pancakes but are no fuss.
By baking the pancakes, you can all sit down at once and enjoy them together. No need to decide who should get the first ones.
Who's ready to get baking these homemade breakfast goodies?
I bet you have most of these ingredients in your pantry to get started.
Step by Step Instructions
Step 1: in a large bowl place the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar
Step 2: whisk together until blended then set aside
Step 3: in a medium bowl combine the milk, eggs, vanilla extract and melted butter
Step 4: whisk the ingredients together until well blended; set aside
Step 5: pour the wet ingredients in the dry ingredients using a whisk
Step 6: keep whisking until the flour is incorporated even though there will be some small lumps in the batter
Step 7: preheat the oven to 425 degrees; pour the batter into a 11x17" sheet pan that has been brushed with melted butter
Step 8: use a spatula to spread the better evenly in the pan
Steps 9 and 10: place fruit on top of batter and bake in oven for 12-15 minutes. Remove and let cool about 3-4 minutes before slicing and serving.
Everyone can now eat at the same time!
- I like to sift my baking powder before using to ensure there are no lumps of it - no one likes to bite into a lump of this stuff 😉
- if you would like a crispier top, brush with melted butter after baking and broil until they get light brown (about 1-2 minutes) - be sure not to get too dark or they get too crusty
- feel free to use other toppings - chocolate chips, sliced bananas, and raspberries come to mind
- make these extra special by topping with whipped cream and additional berries
- you could also divide the toppings on the pan so everyone gets their favorite
Can sheet pan pancakes be frozen?
Yes! To freeze be sure the pancakes are completely at room temperature. Place on a parchment paper cookie sheet and freeze until frozen then place in a freezer safe bag or container.
To reheat, place between 2 paper towels and heat in a microwave for about 10-15 seconds.
More Breakfast Recipes
Start your day off with these other recipes that you might enjoy:
- Mini Pancake Muffins - similar to this recipe only made in a muffin tin - these can also be frozen
- Ham and Brie Handpies - these savory pies are perfect for grab and go!
- Overnight Banana Peanut Butter Oatmeal - make the night before and enjoy in the morning
BE SURE TO SAVE THIS RECIPE FOR LATER - CLICK HERE
Get the Recipe
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 ½ cups milk - either 1% or 2% (skim not recommended)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup assorted berries - strawberries and blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 425°
- Take 2 tablespoons from melted butter and brush a jelly roll pan (about 11x17")
- Batter: in a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder (sift first), sugar and salt with a whisk and set aside. In another bowl, whisk the milk, eggs and remaining butter until well combined
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour mixture and combine until the flour is incorporated (ok to have a few lumps - see pictures above)
- Pour batter in the sheet pan using a spatula to spread to edges
- Top with berries
- Bake: place in oven for about 13-15 minutes (pancakes should be set and will still be light on top)
- Remove from oven and if desired, brush some melted butter on top.
- Let sit about 3-4 minutes before slicing and serving
- Serve: top with syrup and additional fruit
PLEASE SEE DETAILED STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS IN POST
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 332mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.