This Pumpkin Pie Bites are an easy dessert to make!
Let’s hear it for the pumpkins! Tis the season and lately that is all I have been having on the brain. So today I’m sharing these super easy and super tasty Pumpkin Pie Bites. If you are looking for a quick dessert that also happens to be no-bake and no-fuss, you’ve come to the right place!
Recipe filling inspired by Kraft
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup thawed cool whip
- 30 mini phyllo cups (found in frozen section)
- Pecan pieces for stems
- In a medium bowl beat all ingredients (minus cool whip) until smooth and well blended
- Stir the cool whip in and refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Place mixture in piping bag and pipe into shells
- Top with a piece of pecan
- Keep refrigerated or serve immediately
I was also reminded this weekend (by the DIY Guy) that it is apple season and his co-workers were asking when I would start making those treats. Good thing our Regent apple tree is pretty loaded this year and I definitely will be making some of those recipes soon – stay tuned!
But today it is all about the bites – and they kind of look like little pumpkins as well – don’t you think?
Oh and Happy Birthday today to my daughter Danielle!
Another pumpkin recipe