This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
This Pumpkin Pie Bites are an easy dessert to make!
Let’s hear it for the pumpkins! Tis the season and lately that is all I have been having on the brain. So today I’m sharing these super easy and super tasty Pumpkin Pie Bites. If you are looking for a quick dessert that also happens to be no-bake and no-fuss, you’ve come to the right place!
Recipe filling inspired by Kraft
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup thawed cool whip
- 30 mini phyllo cups (found in frozen section)
- Pecan pieces for stems
- In a medium bowl beat all ingredients (minus cool whip) until smooth and well blended
- Stir the cool whip in and refrigerate for 2-3 hours
- Place mixture in piping bag and pipe into shells
- Top with a piece of pecan
- Keep refrigerated or serve immediately
I was also reminded this weekend (by the DIY Guy) that it is apple season and his co-workers were asking when I would start making those treats. Good thing our Regent apple tree is pretty loaded this year and I definitely will be making some of those recipes soon – stay tuned!
But today it is all about the bites – and they kind of look like little pumpkins as well – don’t you think?
Oh and Happy Birthday today to my daughter Danielle!
Another pumpkin recipe