These no bake mini lemon cheesecake cups would be perfect for any occasion with a light, creamy filling and can personalized for any occasion with some fun add-ons. So quick and easy to make too!
What would life be without desserts? Pretty boring right? It's totally okay to have some sweetness in your life and these individual lemon cheesecakes cups are the perfect indulgence. Super light, creamy, a bit of lemony tang and when topped with confetti sprinkles, it's a mini party just waiting to happen.
These cups are good any time but today they are made festive for spring and Easter with some pre-made bunny decorations. So hop to it and put this recipe on you to do list!
I'm pretty sure I was born with a lemon gene. It's my DNA to create recipes with my favorite citrus as it never fails to bring a smile to my taste buds - it's like having a best food friend! So how do I enjoy lemons, well let me count the ways. Recently I made these Lemon Pull Apart Rolls that were little soft pillows with lots of lemon zest and a lemon glaze. On the savory side we have enjoyed this Lemon Chicken Orzo soup and Risotto. Even more recipes can be found by searching on lemons in the search bar.
As I mentioned this dessert can be made for any time and it is fun to add some decorations to personalize them for any occasion. Right now I'm in Easter mode so I found these cute bunnies and of course just adding sprinkles to anything is always fun. I also thought toasted coconut could be used or some finely chopped nuts. Let your imagination go wild and add a little sunshine to your day!
Keep scrolling too to see other Easter Desserts from some of my blogger friends too!
This recipe was inspired and adapted from My Baking Addiction.
Chocolate Covered Peeps
Easter Egg Hunt Rice Krispies Treats
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
Toasted Coconut Marshmallow Cups
Marshmallow Easter Bars
Italian Lemon Drop Cookies
Easter Cake Pops
Spring Jello Salad
Coconut Cream Pie
Easter Skillet Cookie
Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 16 thin lemon oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 oz. soft cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon jello powder
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 8 oz. cool whip, thawed and divided
- Fun decorations - optional
- Use a food processor to turn the cookies into crumbs then add in the butter
- Divide the crumbs equally between 8 (4 oz) glasses and place in freezer
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese until creamy then add in the lemon juice, extract, jello powder, powdered sugar and zest and mix well
- Stir in by hand 1 cup cool whip until well combined
- Divide between the mini cups (using a pastry bag with a large tip)
- Use the remaining cool whip to top mousse
- Add sprinkles and decorations if desired
- Store in refrigerator - can be made 2-3 days ahead of time though you might want to add sprinkles last so they don't "bleed" on cool whip
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 364Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 225mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 0gSugar: 26gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!