This Mini Ham Cheddar Quiche recipe is so easy to make and sure to be a hit on your brunch or breakfast table. All you need is ham, cheese, eggs, dijon mustard, heavy cream and flaky phyllo cups.
These pop in your mouth mini quiches are a great addition to your brunch table. You can even have more than one (and you should!). You'll especially like how easy they are to make with using pre-made phyllo cups you can get at your local grocery store in the frozen section.
This timely recipe would be perfect for Easter and Mother's Day or even after Easter when you might have leftover ham to use up. Another way to make these would be to customize what goes in the mixture - bacon or sausage would be a good choice too.
These mini ham cheddar quiches can also be baked ahead and frozen then just reheated when ready to serve"
It is never to early to be thinking about what to serve if you are hosting a brunch. Whether you are making these for a large crowd or a small group, from start to finish they can be served in about 30 minutes.
When planning your brunch table you might also want to add these Fruit Granola Bites, Asparagus Leek Quiche, and Fruit Pastries.
Mini Ham Cheddar Quiche tips:
- These can be baked ahead, frozen and reheated (325 for 15 minutes). Use frozen cups within 3 months
- Customize with using other ingredients like bacon, sausage or different cheeses (but just don't skip the cheese!)
- The Dijon mustard provides a nice tangy taste - if you aren't a fan, leave that out.
- These can be served right out of the oven or at room temperature (note phyllo will be less crispy if left out too long)
- Items used to make this recipe - silicone baking mat, cutting board
Be sure to put this on your menu soon!
Other mini phyllo recipes you might enjoy
Mini Ham Cheddar Quiche
This Mini Ham Cheddar Quiche recipe comes together easy and is perfect for brunch!
- 15 phyllo cups
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- ⅓ cup ham, diced
- ¼ cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons chives for garnish, optional
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Place phyllo cups on a baking sheet either with a silicone mat or parchment paper
- Divide the ham between the phyllo cups
- Beat together the egg, heavy cream, mustard and S&P
- Place about 1 tablespoon of egg mixture in each phyllo cup after ham
- Divide cheddar cheese over phyllo cups
- Bake for about 20 minutes until cheese is melted and eggs puff up
- Remove from oven and garnish with chives
To freeze - After baking, cool cups then freeze. Reheat by placing in oven at 325° for about 10-15 minutes
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 97Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 2g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!
Join the discussion