These Mini Brownie Bites are so cute and taste fantastic! Bet you can't eat just one! Great chocolate flavor.
We all know that April showers bring May flowers but did you also know it brings these fun flower brownie bites! It's true... these just 'popped' up in my kitchen one weekend.
Well, I guess I did have to follow the recipe but unlike waiting for spring to come, you can have these ready for picking and serving in about 45 minutes!
I first made these brownies for my daughter's shower along with some other tiny treats. Bite sized desserts are my favorite thing to have at a gathering. There is just something about having a couple bites of different treats to please the palate.
Serving chocolate is always a must and I usually do something lemony (see below for another dessert I served at the shower) I loved how easy they were to make and especially pleased that they were a hit with our future son-in-law too.
So if you are looking for a quick dessert, give these a try!
- Box brownie mix that contains a syrup packet
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup whipping cream
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Sliced almonds
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease about 36 mini muffin pan cups (or use paper baking liners)
- Stir the brownie mix, syrup, water, oil and eggs in a medium bowl until it is well blended
- Place about 1 tablespoon of batter into each cup
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (do not over bake or they become dry – should still be a bit moist when a toothpick is inserted)
- Cool in pans about 5 minutes then remove and cool completely on wire rack
- In a medium saucepan heat the whipping cream over low heat until it just comes to a boil then add chips and stir until melted
- Let cool for 20 minutes then spoon about 2 teaspoons onto each bite
- Place raspberry in center and decorate with sliced almonds to make a flower
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 85Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
If you like brownies, you may also enjoy this:
And if you are looking for additional mini desserts, be sure to check out these Lemon Supreme Cups. They are always a huge hit!
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!