Lemon and Raspberry Crepes are a great dessert. You'll love the light crepe filling with a homemade lemon curd and topped with a fresh raspberry sauce!
On Friday night we had some good friends over for dinner and I wanted to have a dessert that was on the lighter side and that had a springy look and feel. I think these crepes did the trick!
Another crepe recipe you may like - Apple Crepes
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ½ cup butter cubed
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon zested lemon peel
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs plus 3 yolks lightly beaten
- 1 small bag frozen raspberries (16 ozs.)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ¼ cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Fresh raspberries
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix until very smooth (it is a very thin batter)
- Heat a 8-9″ saute pan over medium high heat that has been brushed lightly with cooking oil
- Measure ¼ cup batter and pour in heated pan; swirl until it reaches edges
- Cook about 2-3 minutes on each side until light brown
- Note: use a non-stick pan
- Lemon Curd
- Melt use a non-stick pan
- Whisk in the lightly beaten eggs and continue cooking over low heat whisking constantly until coats the back of a metal spoon (almost to a boil)
- Remove from heat, place in a bowl and place plastic wrap directly on top – chill in refrigerator completely.
- Raspberry Sauce
- Defrost the raspberries then place in a fine mesh strainer. With a spoon press to extract juice (throw away solids)
- In a small saucepan combine the raspberry juice, OJ, sugar and cornstarch.
- Cook over low heat until it thickens – can be used at room temp or refrigerated
- Place about 2-3 tablespoons of curd on crepe then place about same amount of cool whip – roll up and drizzle raspberry sauce on top. Can also place a few berries on side if desired
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 471Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 225mgSodium: 281mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 3gSugar: 45gProtein: 8g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!