These Carrot Cake Muffins go great with a cup of coffee in the morning! Loaded with pineapple, pecans, coconut and raisins!
What if I told you you could have your favorite carrot cake recipe in a muffin form! Yes, that is what's today recipe is. You will love this moist muffin chocked full of carrots, pineapple, raisins and toasted pecans topped with a creamy cream cheese glaze.
- baking soda
- crushed pineapple
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
These are great with glaze or....
What do you prefer???
Other muffin recipes you might enjoy:
Do you need a muffin pan?
Get the Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups grated carrots
- ½ cup chopped toasted pecans
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place about 15 paper baking cups in muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour and next 4 ingredients; make a well in center of mixture.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pineapple and next 4 ingredients; add pineapple mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in carrots, pecans, and raisins.
- Spoon batter into baking cups, filling about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on a wire rack 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- If desired, drizzle with cream cheese glaze. Make by mixing together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Add milk as needed to desired consistency
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 376mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!