These Carrot Cake Muffins go great with a cup of coffee in the morning! Loaded with pineapple, pecans, coconut and raisins!
What if I told you you could have your favorite carrot cake recipe in a muffin form! Yes, that is what’s today recipe is. You will love this moist muffin chocked full of carrots, pineapple, raisins and toasted pecans topped with a creamy cream cheese glaze.
- baking soda
- crushed pineapple
- coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- cream cheese
- powdered sugar
These are great with glaze or….
What do you prefer???
Other muffin recipes you might enjoy:
Do you need a muffin pan?
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-oz.) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place about 15 paper baking cups in muffin pans, and coat with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour and next 4 ingredients; make a well in center of mixture.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pineapple and next 4 ingredients; add pineapple mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in carrots, pecans, and raisins.
- Spoon batter into baking cups, filling about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 22 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on a wire rack 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- If desired, drizzle with cream cheese glaze. Make by mixing together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Add milk as needed to desired consistency
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 32mgSodium: 376mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 2gSugar: 26gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.