These candy corn jello cups are a light snack perfect for a Halloween party or an after school snack!
Just popping in quick today with these tasty treats - Candy Corn Jello Cups - they are a great last minute addition to any Halloween party or make a great after school snack for the kiddos. The layers of lemon and orange jello go well together and are topped off with a homemade vanilla jello mixture. Just the right amount of sweetness in this light snack!
Get the Recipe
- Small box yellow jello
- Small box orange jello
- 1 pkg. Knox gelatin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 oz. sour cream
- Dissolve lemon jello in 1 cup of boiling water and stir until dissolved then add ½ cup cold water
- Divide jello between 6 six ounce glasses
- Place in refrigerator until completely set then make orange jello
- Dissolve orange jello in 1 cup of boiling water and stir until dissolved then add ½ cup cold water
- When jello is room temperature, divide the jello between the 6 glasses by carefully pouring mixture on top - place back in refrigerator until completely set
- To make white layer bring the milk to a boil then add the sugar until dissolved and remove from stove
- in ¼ cup cold water dissolve the gelatin and add to milk mixture
- Add vanilla and sour cream and beat well with mixer
- When mixture is room temperature (and orange jello is set) top off jello cups and return to refrigerator to set
- When completely firm, top with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 194Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 26mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
Another easy Halloween treat you might like - Halloween Candy Bites
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!