These will take a bit of time as you need to wait for each jello layer to set before adding the next one - I think total it took about 4 hours. They are so worth it though! Enjoy!
Candy Corn Jello Cups
- Small box lemon jello
- Small box orange jello
- 1 pkg. Knox gelatin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 oz. sour cream
- Dissolve lemon jello in 1 cup of boiling water and stir until dissolved then add ½ cup cold water
- Divide the jello between 6 six ounce glasses
- Place in refrigerator until completely set then make orange jello
- Dissolve orange jello in 1 cup of boiling water and stir until dissolved then add ½ cup cold water
- When jello is room temperature, divide the jello between the 6 glasses by pouring the mixture carefully then place in refrigerator until completely set
- To make the white layer bring the milk to a boil then add the sugar until dissolved and remove from stove.
- In ¼ cup cold water dissolve the Knox gelatin and add to the mixture
- Add the vanilla and sour cream and beat well with a mixer.
- When mixture is room temperature, top off the jello cups (note: You will have some white mixture left over)
- When completely firm top with whipped cream and sprinkles if desired
Powered by Recipage
Another easy Halloween treat you might like - Halloween Candy Bites