This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
These Mini Lemon Bundt Cakes are a perfect ending to a meal or make a great snack! They are easy to make and can be served at your Easter table or a great treat for Mother’s Day
It’s the last day of March! Do you have your dessert for the Easter holiday all picked out? Well if not, I’ve got you covered today with these mini lemon bundt cakes.
They are super easy to make and what’s not to like with lemon, right? They are light, fresh and melt in your mouth. So amaze your guests (and yourself) with these fun cakes!
As I mentioned last week, we’ll be heading to our daughter and son-in-law’s for the weekend (and get to play with our 19 mo. old granddaughter – she is so enjoyable!) I plan on bringing the ham, a few side dishes and these little cakes. I’ll need to make a second batch though because the first ones are gone. The DIY Guy and I enjoyed them and I also shared a few with friends.
If you don’t have these mini pans, you could use a regular sized bundt cake pan. You’ll need to increase your baking time (I’m not exactly sure how long but probably 35-40 minutes – just be sure to check with a toothpick) This amount of glaze in this recipe would be enough also.
Other lemon desserts you may enjoy for Easter or Mother’s Day:
And in case you are wondering how the heck do those confetti look so (almost) perfect – well I used my tweezers to place them on. I didn’t want a glob of them stuck to one place. Yes, I may be a little OCD and my eyes get a bit crossed with trying to find the right colors.
I hope you have a fantastic holiday!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick of butter, soft
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 large lemon, zested
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 4 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Lightly spray with PAM your mini bundt pans (my pan had 12)
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl
- With your mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy (about 3-4 minutes)
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add zest and lemon juice
- Add 1/3 of flour mixture with half of the yogurt and mix to combine. Add the other 1/3 part flour and remaining yogurt but don't over mix. Then add remaining flour
- Place about 2 tablespoons of batter into prepared pans
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until toothpick comes out clean
- Cool slightly on wire rack then invert and place cakes on rack and cool completely
- For frosting beat the cream cheese and lemon extract until smooth then gradually add in powered sugar and mix well
- Add one tablespoon of milk at time until desired consistency for drizzling
- Add confetti decorations if desired
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171 Total Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 46mg Sodium: 154mg Carbohydrates: 24g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 16g Protein: 3g
Other desserts you might like – Mini Banana Splits