This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
With only 4 ingredients, you will be able to whip up this Easy Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie. It is a great way to start the day or any time you need a refreshing pick me up!
It never fails that this time of year I’m craving a refreshing drink after my workout. Yes, I am finally getting back into the routine of working out since last month was quite a blur. It’s a new year and I’m trying to start it out right!
My routine that I’m trying to stick to is getting up, eating a light breakfast, head to the club, getting in at least a 30 minute workout (even more some days), coming home, and starting my day. I can get this accomplished by 10 a.m. and it still leaves me a lot of time to do what else needs to be done!
What I like about smoothies is that they can be whipped up in a blender and you don’t need to have many ingredients on hand. This smoothie only has four ingredients with two of them kept in the freezer.
Over the years I have made other easy smoothies including Peach and Raspberry, Mango and Raspberry (this one is two-toned), Pineapple Coconut with Mango (one of the most popular recipes on the blog) and Pineapple Orange to name a few. Just search smoothies in the search bar to see them all.
Easy Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie tips:
- If you have a so-so blender, briefly microwave the frozen fruit to get it a bit soft. I would love to say I have a great blender but I don’t as mine is pretty old. I would love to upgrade to a Ninja
- Any kind of yogurt will do like non-fat, reduced fat, etc. I used vanilla for this recipe but even plain or flavored would do (strawberry or pineapple)
- Smoothies are meant to be made and consumed at once as you will love that cold and iciness. If you have leftovers, turn them into popsicles!
I hope the new year is starting out right for you!
I was inspired to make this recipe from Baked by Rachel.
- 5.3 oz. vanilla non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth
- Enjoy right away!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 41mg Carbohydrates: 55g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 39g Protein: 3g