With only 4 ingredients, you will be able to whip up this Easy Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie. It is a great way to start the day or any time you need a refreshing pick me up!
It never fails that this time of year I'm craving a refreshing drink after my workout. Yes, I am finally getting back into the routine of working out since last month was quite a blur. It's a new year and I'm trying to start it out right!
My routine that I'm trying to stick to is getting up, eating a light breakfast, head to the club, getting in at least a 30 minute workout (even more some days), coming home, and starting my day. I can get this accomplished by 10 a.m. and it still leaves me a lot of time to do what else needs to be done!
What I like about smoothies is that they can be whipped up in a blender and you don't need to have many ingredients on hand. This smoothie only has four ingredients with two of them kept in the freezer.
Over the years I have made other easy smoothies including Peach and Raspberry, Mango and Raspberry (this one is two-toned), Pineapple Coconut with Mango (one of the most popular recipes on the blog) and Pineapple Orange to name a few. Just search smoothies in the search bar to see them all.
Easy Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie tips:
- If you have a so-so blender, briefly microwave the frozen fruit to get it a bit soft. I would love to say I have a great blender but I don't as mine is pretty old. I would love to upgrade to a Ninja
- Any kind of yogurt will do like non-fat, reduced fat, etc. I used vanilla for this recipe but even plain or flavored would do (strawberry or pineapple)
- Smoothies are meant to be made and consumed at once as you will love that cold and iciness. If you have leftovers, turn them into popsicles!
I hope the new year is starting out right for you!
I was inspired to make this recipe from Baked by Rachel.
- 5.3 oz. vanilla non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 ¼ cup frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup orange juice
- Place all ingredients in blender and process until smooth
- Enjoy right away!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 224Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 41mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 4gSugar: 39gProtein: 3g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!