This Creamy Lemon Dip is the perfect snack for any time of the day. Just a bit of tang!
Pucker up! Your taste buds are in for a treat today with this Creamy Lemon Dip. I’ve had a love affair with lemons for as long as I can remember. I tried to keep it a secret but the DIY Guy found out! Probably because I add a squirt or zest to many of the dishes I make. I think he can take it or leave it but not me! I always have a couple stashed away in the refrigerator. So when life gives me lemons, I take ’em!
- 4 ounces lemon yogurt
- 4 ounces softened light cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese and yogurt and mix well with electric mixer
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated
- Serve with your favorite fruit, vanilla wafers or shortbread cookies
- Note : This recipe can be doubled for a larger crowd
Oooh so creamy and good! I think that strawberry has your name on it.
Ready to take a dip?
If you love lemons as much as I do, you might want to follow along my I Heart Lemons pinterest board.