This Creamy Lemon Dip is the perfect snack for any time of the day. Just a bit of tang!
Pucker up! Your taste buds are in for a treat today with this Creamy Lemon Dip. I've had a love affair with lemons for as long as I can remember.
I tried to keep it a secret but the DIY Guy found out! Probably because I add a squirt or zest to many of the dishes I make.
I think he can take it or leave it but not me! I always have a couple stashed away in the refrigerator. So when life gives me lemons, I take 'em!
Oooh so creamy and good! I think that strawberry has your name on it.
Ready to take a dip?
If you love lemons as much as I do, you might want to follow along my I Heart Lemons pinterest board.
🍋Other Lemon Recipes
Get the Recipe
- 4 ounces lemon yogurt
- 4 ounces ⅓ fat cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- In a medium bowl add the cream cheese and yogurt; mixing well with electric beaters
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well
- Serve immediately or keep refrigerated
- Serve with your favorite fruit, vanilla wafers or shortbread cookies
Can be doubled or tripled as needed
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!