If you love sweet and salty food, you will love this bark! It has base of white chocolate with pumpkin seeds, golden raisins and craisins!
Today’s a first for me. I’ve never made a bark recipe and now I don’t know what I was waiting for! Not only is this so simple – 4 ingredients – but from start to taking a bite is about 30 minutes. While I opted to go with autumn type flavors, the sky is the limit on what you can add to make it your own.
I really liked the crunch of the pumpkin seeds with the chewiness of the craisins and raisins. I’ve got some ideas for my next batch to make it more for the Christmas holiday.
Sometimes simple is the best way to go and this recipe definitely falls into that category.
I would love to know what ingredients you have found that make a good combo!
Another snack you might enjoy – Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- 16 oz. white chocolate (Ghirardelli's)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper
- In a microwave bowl add white chocolate that has been chopped; put in microwave for 2 minutes stirring every 15 seconds until it is just melted
- Add remainder of ingredients and pour onto prepared pan (spread as thin and thick as you desire-mine used about 2/3 of pan)
- Place in refrigerator about 25 minutes until harden
- Cut into pieces and store in a closed container in refrigerator
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 102Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.