Strawberry Spinach Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette Dressing is a perfect summer salad. It is loaded with fresh ingredients including the vinaigrette dressing!
We’ve been getting some better strawberries in the stores lately – while it is obviously not strawberry season in Minnesota, it is somewhere and they have been so flavorful and juicy! One of my favorite ways to enjoy them is in a salad tossed with other yummy ingredients.
Of course you could toss in whatever you might be craving too. I happened to use goat cheese but blue or feta would also be a good choice. What else can you think of?
Be sure to make the dressing too – it’s really easy and I bet you have most of the ingredients on hand. If you are short on time, this would pair well with a store bought poppy seed dressing. Either way you will love digging into this!
Stayed tuned, I’m sure in the next couple of weeks, I’ll have a new salad to share. I never tire of them and I hope you don’t either! Have a great week!!
Another salad recipe you might like – Berry Brie Salad
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small bag of baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 10 slivers of red onion (or to taste)
- 2 oz. goat cheese (divided into small pieces)
- 1/2 cup candied pecans (I bought pre-packaged)
- Combine olive oil, 1/2 cup diced strawberries, shallot, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a small food processor and blend until smooth
- Divide the spinach onto 4 plates then top with other ingredients and drizzle with dressing
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 471Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 28gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 395mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 6gSugar: 19gProtein: 7g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.