This tasty Pina Colada Dip is perfect with fresh fruit bursting with tropical flavors with coconut and pineapple.
I kind of feel like I want to break out in song “If you like pina coladas” but I won’t – I’m not one who can carry a tune! But I do want to sing praises for this Pina Colada Dip.
It only has 4 ingredients, comes together in 5 minutes and is soooo good.
Coconut and pineapple are some of my favorite combo of flavors – it really just reminds me of being on a beach with a tasty beverage in hand.
This version is non-alcoholic, though I suppose you could add a tad of rum to this but it really doesn’t need it and keeps it kid friendly. Besides fresh fruit, vanilla wafers make good dippers and the ones I found had real vanilla bean in them – great flavor and guess where I found them – yep Trader Joe’s.
I keep plugging them but I really do shop there at least once a week (TJ’s if you are reading this, I’d be happy to be an ambassador!)
Maybe you’ll want to break out in song! Or just get a dipper and dig in!
Here’s another dip recipe
- 4 oz. light cream cheese softened
- 6 oz. Vanilla Cultured Coconut Milk* (or vanilla yogurt)
- 1/3 cup crushed pineapple well drained
- 2 tbls shredded coconut
- toasted coconut if desired
- Fresh fruit
- Vanilla wafers
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, pineapple and coconut in a small bowl – you can either chill it or serve when made.
- Serve with fruit or wafers