Greek Chicken Wings are sure to be a hit at your party or game day gathering. The marinade is fantastic and the dipping sauce is perfect.
Time to get your game day food on with 12 great recipes from our 12 blogger group! Perfect timing don’t you agree? There is nothing better than munching on snacks, watching the game and maybe enjoying a tasty beverage.
You’ll see too that wings are more than just mild, medium and hot with these flavorful and unique recipes.
I’m bringing to the party these Greek Chicken Wings served with a creamy tzatziki sauce. Keep reading to see what the others came up with.
Let’s talk about teams – who do you cheer for? We’re in Minnesota so we don our gold and purple when watching the Vikings.
We usually go to one game a year with our good friends where it is so fun to be where the action is!
This year we have tickets to a game in November and I sure hope the weather is half way decent since they are playing outside in the Gopher stadium – next year the new stadium will be done.
Be sure to visit the other gals to see what they made
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove minced garlic
- dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled, diced and squeezed to remove liquid
- 8 oz plain greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 3 1/2 lbs chicken wings
- Combine marinade ingredients and place in a large ziploc bag, add chicken and marinate at least 6 hours, flipping bag over occasionally.
- To make sauce, combine all ingredients and refrigerate at least 2 hours to combine flavors
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Remove chicken from marinade and place on a rack that fits inside a rimmed backing sheet
- About half way through baking time, flip wings over
- Serve with sauce
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 700Total Fat: 69gSaturated Fat: 24gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 40gCholesterol: 219mgSodium: 1178mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 49g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
Looking for other game time food??