These Skillet Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary make a great side dish. Fork tender potatoes with the delicate flavor of rosemary!
Raise your hand if potatoes are one of your favorite comfort foods. Mine is raised pretty high! My fav are french fries but I also like them roasted, mashed, smashed, baked, etc. Pretty much anything goes for me. So today is the 12th and that means us #12 bloggers are back with 12 recipes and yep, we did potato side dishes. With the holidays coming up, you just might be looking for some new dishes to try. My contribution are these Skillet Roasted Potatoes with Rosemary.
So I do have a confession, sometimes I just make 'em and eat 'em without a main course! That's what happened with this batch. It was our "lunch"!
- 2 lbs small red potatoes quartered
- ¼ cup chopped white onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Fresh rosemary to taste (I used the leaves off of 2 sprigs)
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 and place your skillet in it while it is preheating
- In a large bowl toss potatoes, onion, garlic, salt and pepper (to taste) and rosemary with 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil.
- Mix with a spoon or your hands
- When oven comes up to temp, take skillet out (with oven mitt!) and place mixture in skillet and drizzle with more olive oil and place back in oven.
- Roast for about 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender stirring about every 10 minutes
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 200Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 116mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
Oh boy, now it's time to see what the other gals have been up to!
Potato Bread by Betsy Life
Spiced Sweet Potato Skewers by Home Cooking Memories
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes by Cooking on the Front Burner
Garlic Parmesan Parslied Potato Stacks by Love Bakes Good Cakes
Green Chile Scalloped Potatoes by Thyme for Cocktails
Two-Tone Scalloped Potatoes by Bread Booze Bacon
Copycat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole by A Night Owl
Loaded Tater Tot Bake by Pink Cake Plate
Bacon Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes by I Love My Disorganized Life
Sweet Potato Casserole by See Vanessa Craft
Loaded Slow Cooker Potatoes by Around My Family Table
See you next month for our December recipe! I can't tell you the ingredient but you are sure going to love it!!
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!