Hope you had a great and relaxing weekend! Today I'm sharing these Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Pancakes that I made for us on Saturday. It was a nice change from our regular routine!
Another pancake recipe you might enjoy - Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup sugar
- Zest of 1 ½ lemons
- 2 tbl poppy seeds
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tbl butter melted
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another medium bowl combine the buttermilk, eggs, butter, zest and poppy seeds.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ones and stir until just combined. (If too thick add 2 additional tablespoons of buttermilk).
- Heat a griddle to medium-hi heat and spray with PAM or use a bit of butter.
- Pour about ⅓ cup batter onto griddle and when bottom is golden flip and continue cooking until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite syrup and/or butter.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 116Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 225mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 4g
Nutritional information provided is computer-generated and only an estimate. You may want to do your own research with the ingredients listed if you have concerns about health or specific diets.
- About the Author
- Recent Posts
- Recipe Index
We are all about sharing our love of good food so on the blog you will find easy recipes to enjoy with your family and friends. We hope to inspire you to host a gathering to create special memories. Most recipes are step by step so you can feel confident in the kitchen. Take a look around to find everything from breakfast to dinner and everything in-between!