Lemon Blueberry Poppyseed Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
About 16 pancakes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Zest of 1 1/2 lemons
- 2 tbl poppy seeds
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 large eggs slightly beaten
- 2 tbl butter melted
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another medium bowl combine the buttermilk, eggs, butter, zest and poppy seeds.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquid ones and stir until just combined. (If too thick add 2 additional tablespoons of buttermilk).
- Heat a griddle to medium-hi heat and spray with PAM or use a bit of butter.
- Pour about 1/3 cup batter onto griddle and when bottom is golden flip and continue cooking until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite syrup and/or butter.
Powered by Recipage
Another pancake recipe you might enjoy - Cinnamon Roll Pancakes