This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
This Red Apple Sangria is the perfect drink for fall! Imagine yourself relaxing, perhaps sitting by a fire or creating this drink for a party. It is easy to make and should be on your must try list!
This tasty beverage is one of my favorites for fall – it’s a copycat version of a drink that still may be on the Applebee’s menu. I know sangria can be a year-round drink but the combo of the wine and apple liqueur reminds me of fall time.
I first noticed this drink a couple years ago when we went out with friends and saw it on the table next to me. I decided to give it a try and once I did I was on the search for the recipe. A good friend of mine found this version and I say it comes pretty close to the original!
Since you may want to serve this to a larger crowd, you could adjust the recipe accordingly and top with the Sierra Mist after they are poured! Enjoy!
Tips for making Red Apple Sangria:
- If you can find Shakka apple liqueur use that
- Make a larger batch in a pitcher (minus the Sierra Mist – add that as drinks are poured)
- 2/3 cup Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 1/2 oz apple liqueur (not green colored)
- 1 oz grenadine
- 3 oz cranberry juice
- 3 oz pineapple juice
- Sierra Mist
- Garnish (2 of) - apple ball, orange wedge, lime wedge, maraschino cherry
- 1. Fill two 8 oz glasses with ice
- 2. Combine all liquid ingredients in a shaker and shake well
- 3. Pour over ice and garnish with fruit
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 390 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 28mg Carbohydrates: 77g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 60g Protein: 2g