This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
“Spring forward and fall behind” Did you turn your clock ahead last night? I was pretty excited about the time change until it dawned on me I would loose an hour’s worth of sleep! I wasn’t thinking correctly – oh well…
Did you have a good weekend? It was pretty quiet here – just catching up on some stuff. I have a business trip to Phoenix this week and I’m really looking forward to getting into some warm weather for a couple days. It’ll be fun to pick out some springy clothes to pack. Though today it is suppose to be near 40. It never fails in Minnesota – you will see people wearing shorts now… I saw a couple yesterday – they are nuts!
Let’s get to the party. We’ve had some pretty amazing link-ups last week and I found a favorite sweet treat and savory dish to share.
Chelsea’s Messy Apron made this colorful and flavorful soup.
And Lyuba from Will Cook for Smiles has this skinny version of a St. Patty’s Day milkshake. Looks refreshing!
Did you celebrate Fat Tuesday? Once a year I make these traditional Italian Honey Balls. These are a family favorite!
Reminder – All of the hosts share on all types of social media.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.