This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
Happy Sunday and welcome March! I’m really hoping that this month it starts acting more spring like! I’m ready… as the saying goes – In a like a lion and out like a lamb. Fingers crossed!
How was your weekend? We had company – our daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter Emily left this afternoon. They were here about 24 hours and we had such a great visit. Emily is getting so entertaining – she gets up on all fours and almost does a down dog yoga pose. So smiley and starting to get a couple teeth. Of course I miss her already and can’t wait to see her again!
Let’s get to the party. I had two favorite dishes from last week – one sweet and one savory. Let’s go with dessert first because I’ve actually been known to eat that before dinner!
From The Sweet Chick and her Baileys Caramel Pecan Fudge
And my favorite savory dish is pizza from Krista at Joyful Healthy Eats
In case you missed it, I made this Minty Shamrock Cheese Ball – perfect for St Patty’s Day
Reminder – All of the hosts share on all types of social media.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.