This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please visit my disclosure page.
Happy Sunday! Welcome to another week of Marvelous Monday. Did you have a have a good weekend? I got caught up on some stuff around the house and did some shopping earlier today since we are expecting 45 mph winds and blizzard conditions… old man winter has been very crabby this year!
As I mentioned last week, today is Carrie’s last day as one of our wonderful co-hosts. She has some great recipes and this one from last week really caught my eye… just in time for Valentine’s day also! Click here to get the recipe.
I also made a treat that would be perfect for Valentine’s day – Raspberry Truffle Tart.
And with the superbowl next week, I’ve teamed up with a few bloggers so you can come out a winner. Click here to enter! (CLOSED)
The most viewed link was last week was from Organizer by Day.
Reminder – All of the hosts share on all types of social media.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin,
Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.