Happy Saturday! Time to enjoy the weekend cuz you deserve it! And I’ve got a meal for you that is easy to make and has great flavor. A couple weeks ago I came across this recipe from UNI HOMEAKER. I was really drawn to it because it has the DIY Guy’s favorite meat – nope not the other white meat but close… chicken thighs. I quickly pinned it and had time this past week to give it a try. It did not disappoint!
I did tweak it a bit to what I had on hand and also served it over pasta (that’s the Italian in me). Be sure to stop by to see Uni – not only is this recipe fantastic but she also has other great ones to try!
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken thighs, seasoned with S&P
- 1 tablespoon of oil from the oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2/3 cup of dry white wine
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 6 oz. medium sized pasta, cooked according to directions
What do you have planned this weekend? I’ve been cooking and baking so watch for some tasty treats soon! Enjoy your weekend!