Move over hummus there’s a new
kid dip in town! I’m excited on a couple levels – first I’m happy to have a new recipe today – summer has been crazy and haven’t had as much time to cook or shoot photos and second this Cannellini Bean Dip is so easy to make and was a hit at a recent dinner party we had. I don’t like hummus but I do like this – go figure!
- 1 can cannellini beans (aka white kidney beans) drained and rinsed
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley
- about 1/3-1/2 cup olive oil
- In a food processor add all the ingredients and process until smooth.
- Start with 1/3 cup of olive oil and add more if you desire a thinner texture
- This tastes best if it sits out for awhile and room temp
- Drizzle with olive oil if desired
- Serve with pita slices or veggies
Another perk of working with someone who shares recipes is that we have teamed up together and auctioned off dinners for our department United Way campaign for the past two years. We both love to cook and entertain… and have an addiction to dishes! I’ll save that story for another day!!
Another happy hour recipe