How does a salad recipe sound to you?? It’s been awhile since I’ve shared one and I think you will really enjoy this Berry Brie Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette. It’s quick and easy! While the salad is loaded with fresh berries, spring greens and brie cheese, the real star of the show is the homemade salad dressing and that comes together in no time!
Do you want to know the secret ingredient? It’s seedless blackberry preserves. I really thought I had some blackberries at home when I decided to make my own dressing but alas they were gone out of the fridge and maybe I ate them – I don’t remember! The jam made for a good substitute!
Berry Brie Salad with Blackberry Vinaigrette
- Spring Salad Greens
- Sliced strawberries
- Honey Roasted Pecans
- Brie Cheese cut into small chunks
- Red Onion
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 3 tablespoon seedless blackberry jam
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- For the salad, place greens on plate and top with remaining ingredients
- For the dressing, place all ingredients except olive oil in small food processor.
- Mix until well combined and slowly add olive oil while blade is running
- Drizzle desired amount over salad
You might have noticed that I didn’t list the amount of salad ingredients. I think it just depends on what you need – we used the dressing on 2 salads and still had a good amount of dressing leftover. This should keep well for about a week in your refrigerator.
And if you like salads – I have some others you might enjoy!!