Your hosts are:
Our most clicked link is from Suzanne with these yellow squash appetizers at Simply Suzanne’s at Home:
Last week we had some great frozen treats linked up… being summer and all, here are a few that I think we all should try!
1. Salted Caramel Mocha Popsicles from Frugal Foodie Mama
2. Roasted Fig Ginger Ice Cream by Blahnik Baker
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fro-Yo by Sweet to Eat Baking
4. Strawberry Sorbet by Your Homebased Mom
5. Peanut Butter Ice Cream by Dieters Downfall
6. Strawberry Cheesecake Yogurt pops by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
And in case you missed it, I had a frozen treat of my own this week… have you ever roasted strawberries?? It was a first for me! But not a last – get the recipe here.
Links to this party will be pinned to our pinterest board. You might want to follow along!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. Please leave me a comment stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are giving us permission to use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.