Welcome to the 99th edition of Marvelous Monday! Next week we will be in triple digits. I’m glad to be part of this successful party and I bet you are too! We love having you.
How was your week? Work has settled down and this past week I was busy on my social side. Two different nights went out to celebrate friends’ birthdays and on Saturday we went to Minneapolis. My daughter Danielle was part of an show called Art-a-Whirl. This is a huge event with over 500 artists – it was amazing – so much talent out there! I would definitely suggest finding some local artists in your community to check out and support!
Let’s get on to the party. I’m such a salad lover and this past week I found some unique salads that would be perfect for the hot summer months.
1. Greek Salad Wedge by I Thee Cook
4. Muffelata Pasta Salad by A Kitchen Hoor
5. Vegan Mediterranean Salad by Avocado Pesto
6. Grilled Chicken Salad by Three Kids and a Fish
I even had a new salad of my own on the blog this week Italian Chopped Salad.
Ok, now time for you to show us what you’ve got! We really are enjoying seeing what you link up each week. Throughout the week Julie, Paula, Nancy and I share on all types of social media. We appreciate you linking up to the party and be sure to show some love to the other guests – it helps everyone! Thanks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, The Bitterside of Sweet and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.