Greetings from Florida! Normally I’m coming to you from Minnesota but we are enjoying a bit of vacation visiting family. But Marvelous Monday is still on – same bat time, same bat station!
Be sure to head over and see Claire at A Little Clairification to see these fun spring ideas and recipes
Joan from My Cookie Clinic made these cute cookies. I thought they were darling!
Marcie from Flavor the Moments has created a great side dish with glazed carrots… one of my favorite vegetables.
With me being in Florida, I might be enjoying a tasty beverage or two. In case you missed it on Friday, stop by to see some tropical inspired cocktails and mocktails from a few of my friends.
Ok, now time for you to show us what you’ve got! We really are enjoying seeing what you link up each week. Throughout the week Julie, Paula and I share on all types of social media. We appreciate you linking up to the party and be sure to show some love to the other guests – it helps everyone! Thanks!
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.