Good evening and welcome to another Marvelous Monday party – glad you are here!
Hope you had a great weekend. I’ve just returned from my Phoenix trip and I have to say it was so hard coming back. Imagine (and I’m know some of you can for sure) temps in the 80’s, walking around with no coats or boots, dining al fresco, and having warm sun beat on your body! It was heaven – then imagine (and I’m sure of you can relate to this one as well) coming back to snow on the ground and temps not above 30! I’m not complaining though, it was definitely nice to get away and still hoping spring is headed our way soon and if not, well we are going to Florida in early April!
Let’s get to the party. I like sharing a favorite sweet and savory dish from the party and last week this Samoa Mini Cinnamon Roll from Lemons for Lulu caught my eye.
And my favorite savory dish was from Beth at the First Year Blog with this Spicy Thai Pasta.
Also, there is still time to make these Monster Cookies that I shared last week.
Reminder – All of the hosts share on all types of social media.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.