Welcome back! Hope you had a good week and we are looking forward to seeing what you are bringing to the party this week!
Tonight is the closing ceremony for the Olympics. They’ve been fun to watch but I’m ready for the regular TV shows to be back… miss some of my favorites! How I Met Your Mother is ending in a few weeks – while this season has been dragged out a bit, I’m ready to see how it all ends. I’ve enjoyed this series and heard next year is a new show on How I Met Your Father. We’ll see how that goes! What is your favorite show that you are waiting for?
Let’s get to the party! Our most viewed link was from Joan at Sweet Joan (2 weeks in a row) with Brown Sugar Pound Cake cupcakes
One of my favorites from last week is from Lisa at Cooking with Curls – not only does this dish look amazing but belongs on the cover of Bon Appetit!
Being the lemon lover I am – I made these individual Lemon Supreme Cups for a Wine Tasting Party we went to last Saturday. This recipe is a family favorite!
Reminder – All of the hosts share on all types of social media.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin,
Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.