Good evening folks! Hope you had a great weekend! We are ready for you to share some of your tasty treats or creations with us.
Are you watching the Olympics? There has definitely been some highs and lows…. wasn’t it great that the USA swept in the Ski Slopestyle. And it was so hard to watch Jeremy Abbott laying on the ice after his crash but remarkable that he finished his routine. Such determined athletes – they are so inspiring!
Let’s get to the party! Our most viewed link was from Joan at Sweet Joan with a classic – Peanut Butter and Jelly CUPCAKES.
One of my favorites from last week were these Pretzel Bites from Feed Your Soul Too… great tutorial on how to make your own pretzels
This week I celebrated my 3 year blog anniversary! I still have a giveaway going on until next Thursday – stop by this link to enter! (CLOSED)
Reminder – All of the hosts share on all types of social media.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin,
Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.