Welcome to another edition of Marvelous Monday – just seems like it was last Sunday a day ago! Did you watch the Super Bowl? It was pretty unexciting and I wasn’t too crazy about the commercials either. Seems like companies were playing it safe this year. One of my favorites was Radio Shack saying that the 80’s called…
This week brings the Olympics and Valentine’s day. Did you watch the opening ceremony? I thought it was quite good. Be sure to link up any of themed crafts, desserts, or meals for either of these events.
Last week we had a tie for the most viewed. First up is from Zainab at the Blahnik Baker. Doesn’t this molten lava cake look awesome!
Next up is from Winne at Something Sweet. Look at all the layers of yumminess.
Reminder – All of the hosts share on all types of social media.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin,
Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.