Welcome to another edition of Marvelous Monday. How was your week? Ours was a weather roller coaster ride. It started with 2 days of no school due to the cold (-22 and unmentionable wind chills) and today it is a balmy 38! We also had about 2″ of snow at the end of the week. You know what they say about Minnesota weather? Wait an hour and it will change! So true.
Wow, we had a lot of link-ups this past week – over 400! Keep them coming – the hosts all enjoy seeing what you link up! One of my personal favorites was from Lisa at Wine and Glue. I’ve been in such a savory mood and this looks delicious!
This week my co-host Paula from Call Me PMc also made this yummy looking dip Chicken Bacon Jalapeno – this woman (I mean me) could live on appetizers alone!
And in case you missed it, YOUR favorites were shared in this post. The most popular posts from each month. Thanks again for your support in 2013! It’s fun getting to know you!
Our most viewed link is from Heather at My Sweet Mission. These bars look great!
Be sure to stop by all the hosts to see their favs this week!
Reminder – All of the hosts share on all types of social media.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin,
Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.