Happy ‘almost’ New Year! Today’s the last party of 2013. Let’s toast to a great year – to date we have had 15,710 link-ups and with today I bet we will be over 16,000! WOW – Thanks for coming back each week and looking forward to seeing what you will be bringing today and in 2014!
This week has been kind of a slower posting week for me. It was a great week to enjoy the holiday and just be lazy and relax. I did share this recipe that I made this summer that I hadn’t posted yet. And it was my 600th post since blogging almost 3 years ago… time flies when you are having fun!
My co-host Carrie is getting into New Year’s Eve mode with this great round-up of champagne recipes – be sure to check them out!
Last week this recipe really caught my eye from from Leigh Anne – Your Home Based Mom
Last week’s most viewed is from Cats on the Homestead with Baked Hash Browns
Be sure to stop by all the hosts to see their favs this week!
Reminder – All of the hosts share on facebook and pinterest (we each have our own board).
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin,
Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.