Baby it’s winter outside! I’m sitting here in my kitchen watching it snow and glad I’m inside now. We just got back from visiting our granddaughter who we babysat last night… she is such a cutie at 3 months – getting so smiley now and developing a little personality. The Twin Cities definitely has more snow than us but both places it has been soooo cold! Highs of single digits and lows in the minuses (is that a word?). Winter is here and I guess I better deal with it!
Thanks for joining us! Since it is so cold out, this drink from one of my cohosts – Carrie from Frugal Foodie Mama would be perfect to warm up these bones!
…and I haven’t been up to too much cooking this week but I did make this slow-cooker meal that comes together in no time and frees up your time to do some other things.
One of my favs this week was from Recipes, Food and Cooking. I think these would be perfect for a holiday morning!
Last week the most viewed recipe was from Kate at I Heart Eating
Cute bite sized treats!
Be sure to stop by all the hosts to see their favs this week!
Reminder – All of the hosts share on facebook and pinterest (we each have our own board).
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin,
Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.