Happy December and only 24 days until Christmas! Have you started decorating or baking?? Glad to have you back for another edition of Marvelous Monday. These past few weeks we have seen some wonderful recipes and crafts. Can’t wait to see what you have been up to this past week!
Before we get to the features and favs. Here’s what Paula my co-host from Call Me PMc has been up to. I love chocolate cookies, especially peppermint and these are really scrumptious looking!
and I made some Orange Sweet Rolls today….
One of my favs this week was from Sweet Bella Roos
I’m always looking for a new dinner roll to go with chili and this one looks great!
We had a tie today for the most viewed…. and when you see them both, you will know why!
First up from Jamie at Love Bakes Good Cakes (and cookies!!) Be sure to put these on your baking list!
and from Julianne at Beyond Frosting My first attempt at making fudge was a not good but this recipe looks like something I could do.
Be sure to stop by all the hosts to see their favs this week!
Reminder – All of the hosts share on facebook and pinterest (we each have our own board).
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin,
Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.