First I want to wish my sister-in-law Kris a Happy Birthday – she lives in Fl – wish I was there instead of the cold midwest! Oh and today my grandbaby Miss Emily is 3 months!
Are you ready for another party? Did you have a good weekend? I didn’t do much cooking or baking this weekend; in fact, I now that I think of it I didn’t do any. I spent some of the weekend babysitting Miss E then last night the DIY Guy and I went out to one of our favorite restaurants and Jimmy John’s delivered lunch today… I do have a plan for dinner though! Stop back later this week to see it!
Now onto the feature and favs!
This week was the SPIKED reveal challenge from Carrie at Frugal Foodie – I love how she made a spiced rum sauce that was baked and drizzled over the pie – deelish!!! Carrie and Julie host the challenge – be sure to stop by to see all the goodies.
With Thanksgiving around the corner, Nichi from The Mandatory Mooch shared some cute turkey cookies!
Be sure to stop by all the hosts to see their favs this week!
Reminder – All of the hosts share on facebook and pinterest (we each have our own board).
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin,
Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.