Happy Sunday! How was your weekend? We are celebrating our 30th anniversary this week so last night we celebrated with some good friends who’s 30th anniversary is a week after ours. We had a fantastic meal at the Oceannaire and even had custom made menus! Afterwards we went to a Cirque du Soleil show called AmaLuna – which was also fantastic!
I hope you had a great weekend too! Leave me a comment – I would love to know what you did!
Now onto the party!
Each week, besides the main feature from the previous week, all 4 hosts will be sharing their favorite three. Here’s your hosts and be sure to stop by!!
|Earthquake cake by The First Year Blog|
Some of my favs:
|Frosty Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie by Little Miss Celebration|
|A California Engagement Party by JacolynMurphy|
|Apple Ale Donuts by Cooking with Curls|
All of the hosts share on facebook and pinterest.
A few rules:
- Please follow your hosts via Twitter, Blog Lovin,
Facebook, or email. Please leave me a comment
stating how you followed so I can follow you back. Links can be found in the right hand column.
- Please visit at least 2 other links. I suggest leaving a comment to let them know that you stopped by.
- Grab a button. It’s not mandatory but it helps get the word out about the party.
- Link up your recipes, crafts or DIY projects. Please link something that you made. No giveaways or shops, please.
- Please note that by linking up your posts and projects you are
giving This Gal Cooks, Frugal Foodie Mama, Call Me PMc, and Cooking On the Front Burner permission to
use your photos in the featured posts and possibly on our social media
outlets. All photos will be linked back to your sites and your posts.